- Reston, VA, USA
- Full Time
Field Service Representative – Afghanistan – TS/SCI Clearance
Field Service Representative's (FSR) require both management and technical skill sets. The FSR is the primary point of technical support for the analysts and the intelligence officers of the supported unit. This position will sustain the technical capability to process, exploit and disseminate (PED) airborne imagery. The FSR must possess the ability to analyze the needs of the unit and develop technological solutions to satisfy those needs, apply significant knowledge of industry standards to improve service to the unit, and proactively recognizes system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
The position is deployed to Afghanistan and requires a TS/SCI level security clearance.
- A degree in Information Technology
- MSCE, CCNA, Security+, ITIL Foundations
- Identify and resolve problems related to network infrastructure, hardware components, operating systems, and business software and office productivity applications.
- Manage and maintain a Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory Infrastructure
- Deploy and maintain a VMware server environment
- Deploy, configure and monitor a EMC storage environment
- Working knowledge of MAAS systems
- Assists in establishing information technology standards for information systems procedures
- Ability to learn/understand both internal and customer organizational models and apply disciplined judgment in diverse scenarios
- Good communication skills
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.